After serving for nearly 25 years as an associate/senior pastor and community advocate here in the Pacific Northwest, Gary Vanderhoff started his real estate career in 2010 when he temporarily relocated his family to the Sacramento/Elk Grove area of Northern California. In 2014, he brought his family back to the South King County area where he has lived most of his life, and continued in his career with the highly respected Windermere Real Estate organization.
Gary’s life-long commitment to serve others, educate and instruct, and champion causes to make a better life for his neighbors has made him an invaluable friend to countless individuals. He has always had a passion to learn the stories of his clients, and find the best way to serve their needs while helping them achieve their individual goals.
Hard-working, focused, and dedicated to honesty and integrity, Gary strives to represent the best in the Real Estate industry. A personal touch and commitment to excellence has resulted in a clientele that returns for service, and refers him to family and friends. His proven marketing strategy, coupled with strong negotiating skills, will provide the service and results that you expect from a real estate professional.
Some of the diverse organizations that Gary has been involved in are…
• SeaTac Rotary Club – member (2004-2010)
• City of Tukwila Human Services – board member (2005-2009)
• New Hope Health Center, Tukwila/SeaTac – founding board member (2007-2010, 2017-Current)
• Neighborhood Life Center, Normandy Park / Tukwila – senior pastor (1997-2010)
• National Association of Realtors® – 2010 to present
• Washington Association of Realtors® – current member
• South King County Association of Realtors® – current member
• California Association of Realtors® (2010-2014)
• Sacramento Association of Realtors® (2010-2014)